Heavy Equipment mechanic-Field (Service tech IV-CES) - WC44797
Posted on April 4, 2017. Region: Airdrie, AB
• United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Service Technician IV-CES who is ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry.
• To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of complex equipment with limited or no supervision in a highly skilled, safe, and professional manner. Responsibilities will include the maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of customer equipment and tools while using a high degree of independent judgment.
• You will also be responsible for service documentation, training of lower level technicians, demonstration of equipment for customer use, when necessary be able to accurately order needed parts from vendors, and occasional travel to customer sites.
• Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into the role of Service Manager.
• To be qualified, all applicants must have 5+ years of experience with repairing and maintaining vehicles and equipment.
• The ideal candidate will have highly developed mechanical background knowledge particularly with various engines, extensive knowledge of construction equipment, an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams, own the tools applicable to position, and exhibit strong teamwork, verbal, and written skills.
• Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate.
• A high school diploma and valid driver's license with a clean record are required.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
LINK TO APPLY:
Job type: Full-time