Conquest Manufacturing Ltd. requires a purchasing & logistics agent for our construction business.
Conquest manufactures quality residential and commercial modular / RTM building solutions for a wide range of clients inside a climate-controlled factory in Altona, MB. We have been providing innovative designs and custom structures for over 60 years and have sold units throughout Western Canada and the Northern States.
This is a permanent, full-time position reporting to the President.
Wages will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience in the construction/building industry and preferably 2 years experience in purchasing. Additionally have general computer proficiency, working knowledge of MS Office, Quickbooks and ideally be able to read and follow blueprints. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• Evaluating and determining quantity and quality of materials required
• Sourcing and obtaining price quotations from suppliers
• Preparing purchase orders and scheduling deliveries and pick ups
• Compiling inventory reports and reconcile physical and computer counts
• Maintaining files, reports and price listings and tagging orders
• Troubleshoot and resolve logistical issues
• Developing and maintaining supplier/purchasing relationships
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Kindly forward your resume, together with a covering letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time