Who We Are
Started in 1987 by a young entrepreneur with a single truck and trailer, Steve’s Livestock Transport has since grown to become the largest commercial livestock carrier in North America – and a leader in the transportation industry.
We are looking for a Help Desk with a mindset for innovation, operational efficiency and continuous learning. Teamwork, collaboration and fun work environment are only a few of the qualities that we take pride in – if you have those qualities, keep reading!
The company is moving towards a hybrid environment incorporating emerging technologies in the transportation and Agricultural industry. This role looks after triaging help desk tickets, providing user support, patching systems and scripting software deployments.
• Monday – Friday with flexibility available in hours and schedule
• On call requirement
• Potential of working from home
Skills and Experience
• Industry relevant certifications (A+, Network+, Microsoft related, Vmware, etc.) would be considered an asset
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365
• Knowledge of computer hardware
• Previous Help desk or computer repair experience
• Ability to troubleshoot basic network issues
• Knowledge of TeamViewer, AnyDesk or other remote support tools
• Friendly, efficient communicator
• Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are committed to delivering quality results, we’d love to hear from you! Please indicate your interest to:
Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, only those selected will be contacted.
Job type: Hourly