Posted on October 28, 2020. Region: Steinbach, MB
Steinbach Bible College invites applications for the position of Fundraising Events Coordinator. The position requires flexibility in regards to hours, as some evenings and weekends are involved.
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the incumbent will:
• Plan and coordinate SBC’s fundraising events in keeping with the school’s mission and vision including marketing and research, social and local media.
• Solicitation of sponsorship for monetary and in-kind support.
• Track revenue, expenses, and budgeted forecast of all event materials using Raiser’s Edge.
• Produce, organize and execute event materials.
• Manage and direct all event venues, vendor relationships, and volunteers.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing and potential donors.
• Conduct research, gather data, analyze information and prepare accurate and timely reports.
• At least 2 years of related experience in fundraising, sales or event planning.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to details and quality assurance.
• Demonstrated ability to secure gifts from individuals, corporations, and other private funding sources.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to take ownership and have the ability to follow-through.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Maintaining strict confidentiality is essential.
• Proficient in MS Office, social media, and fundraising software.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license in good standing.
The SBC Statement of Faith and Lifestyle Agreement (https://sbcollege.ca/about/), must be agreed to and signed as a condition of employment.
Please submit your resume with cover letter via email to:
Eileen Krueger, Human Resources Consultant, EBMinds@gmail.com.
We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time