CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have an energetic and approachable personality? Do you love engaging with people and working with a team? In this role as a Customer Support Specialist, your core focus is to provide inbound phone based services to our customers by assisting them with their questions or concerns. If you are customer-focused and have a desire to help others, then this is a great opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answer inbound calls, provide customer assistance to customers regarding their order, including order tracking, billing and shipping
* Communicate effectively while providing accurate information and follow up calls to solve problems, if necessary
* Data entry results from the customer service call and update in system
* General administration duties as required
* Exceptional communication and listening skills
* Superior skills in computerized work tools: systems, e-mail, word processing and Internet searching
* Ability to prioritize tasks in a changing environment
* Ability to work Mon-Sun
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send a resume to Ashlie Strum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Contract