- Conceptualize creative ideas with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
- Test and improve the design of the website.
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web site related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- May lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
Education & Skills Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree, in computer science, communications or business or Completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business is required or equivalent experience may be considered.
- 1 - 2 years of experience required
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Ability to distinguish between colours, Sitting
Transportation: Bus Service not available.
Job type: Full-time