BACK-END OFFICE SUPPORT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an administrative professional skilled at multi-tasking and have a keen eye for detail? If so, we're looking for someone for this Back-End Office Support role. If you are a pro-active and independent individual who takes the initiative to get the job done, then apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Organize, process and input various documentation
* Prepare documents for distribution, mailing and filing
* Monitor office inventory and order supplies and equipment
* Provide front office assistance as required
* 1-2 years of office experience
* High school diploma (or equivalent); post-secondary education an asset
* Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English
* Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Excellent organizational skills and familiarity with general office equipment
Please email your resume (WORD doc preferred) to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time